Finally Done






My show at our corporate gallery is finally up! It has been a lot of work given my schedule, but I am pleased overall. Yes, the scale of most of these things are quite modest, but I moved through a lot of ideas to expand upon conceptually, technically and also in terms of scale. I have 5 different themes running through this body of work, 4 of which I would like to take further. I really think I am done with the "face" pieces for now, and I can leave the star chart behind too.

Comments

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Labour Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have discovered your blog and incredible encaustic work through channels that make no sense what so ever to most people. I was "googling" certain mediums of art and found a reply you left on another blog that I found via.....and so on and so on. It's a beautiful thing when that happens. I have done encaustic work in the past with one show under my belt. I consider myself a mixed media artist and switch focuses to keep my interest. Your work is truly inspiring. I look forward to your journey through your blog and thank you for putting yourself out there for others to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi- sorry but I obviously do not look at my own blog often (today is 4/18)! thank you for your kind comments. I have found a lot of wonderful artists and people the same way. My media has been fairly wide ranging over the years, but I think encaustic and oil in some combination is where I have settled for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Masters Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts